There are kind Slytherins.
There are brave Hufflepuffs.
There are some stupid Ravenclaws.
There are twisted Gryffindors.
Your House doesn’t define you.
And please, the next time you’re about to tease someone for being a lowly Hufflepuff, or a slimy Slytherin, or a stuck up Ravenclaw or even a foolish Gryffindor, just remember that we are all Hogwarts students. We’re all part of the magic.
- me: *leaves room and walks into kitchen*
- dad: hey she came out of her hole
- dad: it's like you live in a cave
- dad: we haven't seen you in a while
- dad: it's like you're a gnome or troll or something
- dad: you only leave to stock up on food
- dad: oh and there she goes
- dad: walking right past me with her food
- dad: see you in a few days
- Me: *breathes*
- Mom: I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR ATTITUDE
you’re walking in the woods
there is no one around
and your phone is dead
out of the corner of your eye you spot him
- me: tries to draw
- me: cries
- Yusuf: Hey, I just met you.
- Yusuf: And this is crazy.
- Yusuf: But... DON'T TOUCH THAT.
- Yusuf: One wrong move and BANG! The whole building goes up!
Dear Homestuck fans
Why do you insist on making really stupid Homestuck-related comments on non-Homestuck youtube videos
Dear fandoms in general
Why do you insist on making really stupid fandom-related comments on non-fandom related youtube videos